The machine is a 2 block tall structure. The bottom block is a dispenser and the top block is a piece of magenta wool, with a button on its right side and a sign saying PhD Flopper on its left side. On the front of the magenta block is an item frame with a pair of iron boots to symbolise its abilities.
In Black Ops 1 and 2, PhD Flopper gave the user the following abilities for 2000 points:
- Creating a mini-nuke when diving to prone
- No fall damage can be taken
- No self damage can be inflicted
Since almost none of these could be created in Minecraft, these abilities were given for 20 Rotten Flesh:
- Iron Boots with feather falling, to symbolise the no fall damage effect
Recommended Usage TipsEdit
Time Gerbil: Use in combination with the Kevlar BP Fish and Juggernog for maximun resistance against the zombie hordes.
Ship Der Untoten: Above the Pack-A-Punch room, next to the Bowie Knife
Undead Neighbourhood: In one of the four houses
- PhD Flopper is Time Gerbil's favourite perk